Bree just “tagged” me and informed me that i had to tell 5 random things about myself. Of course, my response was that I think tell everyone everything about myself…I feel like I don’t have any secrets on this blog….
But just in case…Here are 5 random things about myself:
1. I grew up on a 165 acre farm with horses, cattle, 5 dogs, and about 20 cats at any given time, in St. Mary’s County, Maryland in a town called Charlotte Hall.
2. My brother and sister and I grew up loving animals and were exceptional equestrienns competing in horse shows, and pony races. We even went fox hunting with our dad.
3. I was the Prom “Princess” (what ever the hell that means…)in 1990 at St. Mary’s Ryken High School.
4. I did not learn how to swim until I was 25 years old. I knew the doggie paddle and that was about it. However, I was very determined!
5. I hate and don’t have patience for people’s bad behavior.
Watch out…I now have to tag 5 people. You may be next!!!!